The adjectives are words that are used to modify a noun and, therefore, agree with it in gender and number. For example: a mable, a lto, a cogedora.
Most of the adjectives that end in A are feminine ( house to lta, girl to stuta ) and those that end in O are masculine ( business to ambitious, old to old ). In addition, there are adjectives that are used in the same way to describe a masculine or feminine noun ( pants to zul, wall to zul ). In addition, all vary in number, that is, may be singular or plural ( to gil / to Giles ).
Sentences with adjectives with A
- All dogs are adorable to me .
- You can tell that the new secretary is very clever .
- Your sacrifice is admirable to me .
- I invite you to the acoustic show of Coldplay.
- That alley was never good lighting .
- I prefer to support sustainable and artisanal development .
- Do you like bitter mate ?
- This is the spacious room where the event will take place.
- The entire terrace is also usable , if necessary.
- From now on you are an active user of the platform.
- They made me an ambitious proposal .
- They always fall in love with your blue eyes .
- After the abrupt cutoff, the actors apologized to the audience.
- There is a huge difference between this technical service and the one we used before.
- We are acquiring agile tools for remote work.
- This is the part of the soprano, which can sing very high .
- And with that overwhelming reception, Sandra began her speech.
- We toured the old town and the old monastery.
- My son is eager to resume his piano lessons.
- Before he was a happy child , something must be happening to him.