No time to go to the gym but want to improve your fitness? So check out these 5 exercises to do at work
5 exercises to do at work
- Extend your legs, lift your feet off the floor while your knees remain still and your muscles contracted. With a few repetitions, your hips will be turned. And the best part is that you can do everything under the table without anyone noticing.
- Are you in line for coffee or the printer? Discreetly raise your toes and if no one is looking, raise and lower in a series of 30 repetitions. But if you’re being watched, lift your toes and keep them up there. Your calves will be turned and will bring more stability and strength.
- If you need to go to the bathroom, go to a different floor. But don’t use the elevator! Going up and down the stairs will bring better fitness.
- Place your hands in a prayer position and push them against each other. Chest, biceps and triceps will be worked. You are the winner.
- At lunch, use the first 40 minutes to walk around the neighborhood and if the weather is bad, walk around the building.