It is very common to talk about ways to improve sex for us women – ranging from pompoirism to positions where double stimulation is possible .
But another thing that is incredibly stimulating is being able to provide pleasure for your partner in the erogenous zones of the male body and see that he is aroused and on the verge of orgasm without even touching the sexual organ.
In this post we will talk:
· What are erogenous zones;
· 5 erogenous zones of the male body;
· Erogenous zones of the male body prohibited;
· Your partner’s sexual map.
After all, sex is an exchange between a couple and just as you want your partner to play a little before they go on to sex, they also appreciate other types of stimulation.
And I can guarantee that stroking other erogenous zones will drive your partner crazy and take you to another level of sexual partner.
Shall we leave the main erogenous zone (the penis) for a moment and concentrate on other places?
What are erogenous zones?
Erogenous zones are points of arousal throughout the body.
Those of men and women are in different locations, but both are characterized by a high concentration of blood vessels, which makes them sensitive to touch.
Men have more than ten zones and some erogenous zones of the male body are well known as: penis, ear, lips, neck …
I want to draw attention to some of them, but especially others that you haven’t explored yet – and don’t know what you’re missing out on.
Five male body erogenous zones:
- Neck: This area is very sensitive, not to mention that it is extremely sensual. Any kind of affection here generates chills and sexual excitement. Invest in kisses, light bites and licks.
- Nuca: Delicate caresses and kisses in this region are great ways to warm up the weather before sex. Another tip is to raise your hands a little and gently pull the hair that is closest to the neck.
- Spine and back: Male backs are not just darlings of women. Mild stimuli with nails or more heated kisses have exciting effects. Start at the bottom and work your way down until you reach the groin.
- Groin: The proximity to the penis causes extra excitement in men and makes it one of the main erogenous zones to invest in, according to sexologists. You can run your hand across the area with a firm touch, take light bites and kiss. Look closely at him while he is down there. It will drive you even crazier!
- Inner thigh: Very irrigated and with an interesting proximity to the male sexual organ, it is an area that cannot be ignored by women. Pass your nails lightly, give a massage and lick here.
Speaking of erogenous zones, do you already know egg? This erotic product is new to the market and promises to raise the bar of experience!
Meet the egg from the Hidden Box!
Caixa Oculta is the signature club of desire, mystery, passion. Every month a box of surprises arrives at your home!
Watch out for these two erogenous zones!
I read an interesting book by sexologist Yvonne K. Fulbright, “The Better Sex Guide to Extraordinary Lovemaking”, in which she comments on some very erogenous areas for men, but which are still little explored because they are considered a male taboo: nipples and the perineum – area between the scrotum and the anus.
The latter is even referred to by some as the male G – spot due to the nerve endings present there.
Both regions can be stimulated with the tongue or with light touches.
The big problem is that some men may not feel comfortable having these areas stimulated. So, my tip is to look closely at the partner’s reaction while you are stroking the area.
Stimulate your partner’s sex map
Although these areas that we have mentioned are the most common, they are not the only sensitive areas, nor are they unanimous for men. It is important to know and test your partner’s reactions.
And you can do it in a very sexy way.
For example, leave the room in half light and invite him to lie in bed in his underwear.
Start by caressing the highest erogenous zones and slowly descend alternating stimuli between bites, licks and squeezes.
This will allow you to know which areas he feels more or less pleasure with. If you want to make him even more crazy, check out the tips to make your partner have an unforgettable oral sex .
Try it, I can guarantee that it will be pleasurable for him and for you!