The adverbs of order are those that are used to indicate the order in which the events occur. For example: You must first shake the container.
- See also: Adverbs
Examples of adverbs of order
- See also: Nexus of order
Sentences with adverbs of order
- First of all , you must take the pill.
- Previously you complete the form.
- In the end , the movie turned out to be very entertaining.
- First , you have to beat the eggs.
- After going to the movies we could go to dinner.
- First of all , I would like to know their names and why they came here.
- I don’t want us to get to the show last .
- Later , I will show you Miró’s paintings.
- We first listen to my favorite band.
- The bands were playing alternately .
- Then we should call her on the phone.
- We are entering the final stages of the project.
- Finally , I wanted to tell you that the next class we will see a documentary.
- After studying so much I will go for a run.
- At first the book is kind of boring.
- Following the wedding, my parents went to Paris.
- The letter was signed by the party’s president and vice president, Juan García and Ramón Estébanez, respectively .
- Second , you must restart the computer.
- My older brother came third in the marathon.
- They played three songs in succession .
- By Finally, we want to thank you all for coming.
- I’d try to make peace with your brother first.
- You have been very distracted and late lately .
- Second , we will write down those who belong to the group of the night.
- Later we will start the ceremony.