Smiles are very valuable. They are the expression of happiness and can help us to build much more grateful and satisfying lives.
The quotes below help us to reflect on the importance of smiling in our lives.
- “A smile is the happiness that you will find just below your nose.” – Tom Wilson
- “Life is like a mirror. Smile at her and she will smile back. ” – Pilgrim of Peace
For friends who never let us feel alone:
No storm will bring you down. God’s plans are perfect, and He will bless you!
Ho’oponopono: manifest healing, love and prosperity in your life!
- “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a face and have wrinkles. Why do we live, if not to make the world less difficult for each other? ” – George Eliot
- “Smile in the mirror. Do this every morning and you will begin to see a big difference in your life. ” – Yoko Ono
- “Share your smile with the world. He is a symbol of friendship and peace. ” – Christie Brinkley
- “May we always meet smiling, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
- “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” – Connie Stevens
- “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, so that I can spread smiles to sad hearts.” – Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Smile, the smile is the key that fits in the lock of all hearts.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Your smile gives you a positive face that will make people feel comfortable around you.” – Les Brown
- “Smile, it’s free therapy.” – Douglas Horton
- “There is always a reason to smile. Find her.”
- “Use your smile to change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”
- “A smile is the most beautiful thing you can use.”
- “Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.”
- “Never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Mark Twain
- “Smile at the obstacles, as they are a bridge.”
- “Every time you smile at someone, it’s an act of love, a gift for that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
- “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. ”
- “Smiles are free, but they are worth a lot.”
- “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. ”
- “Smile. This intimidates those who wish to destroy it. ”
- “Smile and remember at the end of the day, your blessings outweigh your problems.”
- “The people who make us smile just because of their presence, are my favorite people.”
– Fresh Koi
- “Smile, happiness looks beautiful on you!”