Your bank account says nothing about you. There is nothing inherently moral about whether you have money or not, whether you work or not, what you eat or not eat.
2. The only thing that matters is the purity of your heart. You may think that people see your “things” or your body or your face, but what they really see is your soul. Many people have closed their eyes on the soul, though.
3. You don’t deserve the love of another person. You have to earn it. You must give, give and give love without right. Choose the person who returns you without making you feel like you’re constantly trying to get more.
4. However, you deserve your own love. You deserve to give yourself happiness and joy, in whatever form it materializes for you. It is your life, and it is only yours: you deserve to believe in what you are capable of.
5. Sometimes you will do things purely for money. Other times you will do things purely because your heart tells you. It is not always necessary to earn money by doing what you love. Sometimes monetary compensation for your heart’s work ends up ruining it.
6. You can’t be just grateful for the things you feel positive. You must also be grateful for your sadness and pain. You must find the lessons within these and be grateful that they were brought to you in whatever form they were.
7. Discoveries are always subtle. They disguise themselves as failures but then, suddenly, you go through them purified and clear.
8. Growth is a process done while fumbling in the dark. To move forward, you need to illuminate the light on parts of yourself that you have kept hidden.
9. To heal, you need to purify. You have to empty your heart until it is ready to be filled with something better again. The only way out of the darkness is through the tunnel, step by step.
10. If you want to know how to change the world little by little, here’s how: every day try to be the reason why someone else believes in the goodness of people. Use your words to heal, never to puncture.
11. “Sticks and stones can break my bones. But words will never hurt me. ” This is a lie. Words hurt. Words have power. Words are weapons or heroes depending on how you handle them. Take it wisely.
12. Your wild thoughts imprison you if they are not captured and disciplined. A past that is causing you anger, sadness, anger, jealousy, guilt can completely swallow you up if you don’t realize the ways in which this past weaves a false story in your mind. Self-awareness will set you free.
The only way to be truly happy is to close the world and listen to your desires within yourself. This world will teach you a path to happiness and many will end up at the end of that beaten and angry path. Create your path.
14. Don’t live for the weekend. If you can’t find joy on the other five days of the week, something has to change immediately. Don’t wait to change your life. Change your circumstances or change your mind about your circumstances. Chase that joy every day.
15. Don’t settle for a life spent looking at the clock as time goes by. This is how you lose your life, spending most of it waiting for time to pass. Create things. Follow the rebellious journey of passion. Dedicate your time to something outside of yourself. Find the time. Don’t just spend your days waiting to die.
16. Nothing matters more than how you treat people. That’s all the others will remember about you. Nobody really cares what you look like, what car you drive or what bag you own. It is all a facade, one that has nothing on whether you have treated another person well or not.
17. Never fall in love with someone who is rude to people in the service sector. How others treat, who are not trying to impress, is how they will treat you in the end. You are not exempt. One day you will no longer be lucid.
18. Love is a conscious choice you make every day. Sometimes this choice is easy to make. Other times it is not. What defines your relationship is what you do when that choice isn’t easy.
19. Stop breaking plans with people. One day they will simply stop asking and ask you where your friends went.
Learn how to listen with an open heart. If something makes you uncomfortable, first breathe, think. In a world of instant communication, this can be difficult, but take a moment. Often our defense is a signal, not to lash us out, but to understand something about ourselves. Listen inside. Answer when it is clear. Not everything is worth your quick and easy-to-throw thoughts.
21. Every word you say, especially on the Internet, has an effect. What you say lands on someone else. If you think your words don’t matter on the Internet, you’re wrong. They matter. What you say is read by someone. Be aware. Be careful with your words. Stop thinking that your toughness will have no consequences.
22. Save yourself. The only person who can free you from your pain is you. You are the only one who has to live with your life. Create a home for yourself with your choices and beliefs, keeping only those that deserve your attention.
23. The easy way is overrated. Everything worthwhile is done using everything you have.