Do you want to know a woman better or do you have questions for a woman you have known for a long time? Tired of the same old discussion questions? We’re here to help you with a list of cool and engaging questions to ask a girl. These are not your usual questions, and some can even get quite deep.
These questions will certainly spark an interesting conversation. You can choose the ones you like or you can just ask them all. I added a few comments on how to use each question and a few possible ways to take the conversation. You can read the comment or just skip it. Your choice.
These questions are great as isolated questions to ask a girl, but for a really interesting conversation, you’ll want to ask her plenty of follow-up questions. Good conversation, you can thank me later! If you’d prefer an image or PDF of our Top 50 Questions to Ask a Girl, we’ve got it at the bottom of the page.
Questions to Ask a Girl List
This first list of questions to ask a girl is a great place to start. Each question has comments that might help you, but feel free to ignore them if you wish. There are also a lot of great questions to ask a girl without a comment below the first set.
So without further ado, here is our best list of unique questions to ask a woman to get to know herself better here.
1. Where is the last place you would go?
No need to say what she will find for this question. You can be pretty creative with it or you can literally answer it. Either way, it will probably take a bit of thought, but could result in a really good answer.
2. What have you completely finished?
So with this question there is really no way to predict what she will say because there are so many different ways to answer this question. She could talk about a current fashion or fad, about a friend, really anything.
But whatever she chooses to talk about, we all love to talk about things that annoy us and she will love it too!
3. What memory are you coming back to?
Perfect for knowing a little more about her. Whether it’s a serious memory or just one of those fleeting things that stick to us sometimes, anyway, it’s a big window to her world.
Just a warning, this one can get serious very quickly depending on the memory she decides to share.
4. What is the most immature thing of your parents?
No matter how old someone is, they still do immature things. Sometimes these things are silly and funny, sometimes they are more selfish or hurtful.
Either way, this is a question it has probably never been asked and can lead to some really interesting answers!
5. What is your most unusual fear?
A question that can get really funny or really weird. Either way, it’s a fun question that people generally like to answer. Who knows, you may share an unusual fear!
6. What is your favorite TV show?
Of course, this is a very common question, but it’s great because if you like the show, you have a lot to talk about. And if you haven’t seen it, now you have a great show to watch. Plus, if you don’t know anything, she’ll be happy to tell you about it.
7. What’s the most ridiculous argument you’ve ever had?
I can almost guarantee this one will lead to a fun story. The one that she will enjoy telling and that you will enjoy listening to. I’m sure you both have a lot of stories of ridiculous arguments, especially if you have siblings.
8. What would you like people to stop asking you?
At every stage of life, you hear questions over and over again. Whether it’s questions about your future, questions about life circumstances, or personal matters. Everyone asks the same questions over and over again.
9. What is life’s greatest lesson?
A more serious question, but it can be a great start to a conversation. Plus, you’ll learn more about what makes her who she is and why she is the way she is now.
10. What is becoming more and more socially acceptable?
You can learn more about the movements that she supports and does not support. But in reality, this question is more about starting an interesting conversation about the company.
Just remember that people have different views of you. It is not a debate. You are not trying to convince her that you are right.
11. Which images or paintings have had a big impact on you?
This is also a question she has probably never been asked and she might never have thought about. But I can almost guarantee that examples will come to his mind when you ask him. This question is pretty cool because you can view the pictures / paint on your phone. You will probably get some great images that you have never seen before.
12. Which movie or book character most resembles you?
If nothing else, this question will tell you how she sees herself or who she wants to look like. Always good to know, and a lot of fun to think about too. There’s a reason these quizzes are so popular on social media.
You can divide the question into two parts: Which character do you want to be more like and which character do you think you look like? Or move the conversation to what books and movies it’s in. You can also talk about the most interesting or unique characters.
13. What part of your culture are you most proud and proud of?
Our culture is a big part of who we are and it’s no different. This one may be a little deep, but it really is fertile ground for a good conversation. So dive into the cultural questions and see where the two of you have similar points of view and where you stand out. There will be a lot of chances for the following questions. Remember, listen and ask questions; don’t just think about the next thing you are going to say.
14. What’s the worst and the best thing about being a woman?
An excellent question on which she is sure to have a lot to say. If you are severely disgusted with female bodies, you might be tempted to pass it up. But who knows, you might actually be learning things you didn’t know. And besides, they have to live with a lot of pain in their ass, the least we can do is learn a little more and be thankful that we don’t have to deal with it (I’m assuming you’re a guy reading this, but I could be wrong).
There is a lot of chance that the following questions will go into depth to find out more, but yes, if these are physical things, you might not want to overdo it too much. But it’s good to ask about being a woman. You can also talk about what’s great about being a guy.
15. Which random stranger has had the greatest impact on your life?
This is a question she will probably have to take a little time on, as it is not a common question. But responding can be a lot of fun and can be just as stimulating. Plus, she’ll be able to tell a story about her past and how it affects her personality today. which is always good to know.
Continue the conversation; Don’t forget to ask him for more details about his story, ask him about other random strangers who impacted his life, or tell him about a random stranger who made a big impact. on your life.
16. What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
This question is a great way to find out more about who she really is and what she finds interesting / funny. If the girl you are talking to is a girlfriend, you might be able to use this information to create a game / competition that only you and she would play, or it might turn out to be a good idea for future gift ideas. . However, if she answers this question, you’ll probably learn something new and interesting about her. Remember to ask lots of questions about the details.
17. Which period of history has the best fashion?
Not all girls are fashionable, but many are. Even if she’s not trendy, she might still like this question. It’s probably something she has an opinion on, but I can almost guarantee no one has ever asked her for anything. To broaden the conversation, you might want to ask if different time periods are better for different genders.
18. What stupid or funny thing scares you or scares you?
It’s a fun question that doesn’t really lead to fears, but can still elicit a strong reaction. You can explain why this scares her and if she has any funny stories about what she is afraid of. You can also move the topic to more serious fears if you want to take it a step further. But don’t hesitate to stay light and talk about humorous fears.
19. How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people?
This is a great question to learn more about his way of seeing other people and his stereotypes. To continue the conversation, you can ask her what she thought of you the first time she saw or met you. Or you can ask them what the warning signs are for a good and a bad person.
20. How would the world change if super heroes and super villains really existed?
It’s a matter of creativity. And I’m sure you can create some fun and interesting situations that would happen if super heroes / villains existed. Of course, the girl you are talking to might not be too interested in this question if she doesn’t like comics or watch superhero movies. But with the popularity of superhero movies, it’s probably a safe bet that she appreciates that question. If she doesn’t like these types of movies, you might want to give this one a chance.
21. What would be your strategy for surviving an apocalyptic epidemic?
Another that’s a bit off the wall, but I’m sure we’ve all thought about it. Especially with the popularity of post-apocalyptic shows, movies, and books. This one is easy to turn into a long conversation because you can discuss the benefits of each strategy over each scenario. I mean, there are literally books written about it. So yes, there is a lot to discuss. Especially if there are two of you in the post apocalyptic genre.
22. What is the most important change to bring to the education system in your country?
This one is a bit more serious. But you can see how involved she is in social change and probably get a good idea of her political leanings. Or you might find that she doesn’t really care. Either way, that’s good information. You can easily expand this question by pitting different ideas against each other and discussing the benefits of each idea.
23. Something that you think you will regret in the future does not start now and what already do you regret not starting sooner?
Oh, procrastination. Yes, we all do. This will tell you how much she procrastinates and what some of her goals are and what she finds important. Try not to pester her about her responses because, on the one hand, she probably already feels uncomfortable, and secondly, you probably have stuff that you should have already started. If your goals align, this is a great way to start a discussion about what the two of you would like to accomplish. It is also a great opportunity to complain about the occupation of the present.
24. If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
Some great philosophical questions summed up in a fun hypothetical question. You can talk about what makes a man a human. You can also discuss the pros and cons of indefinite life. Or you could just say how cool it would be to have a robot body adorned with * pew * * pew * lasers!
25. If you could replace the handshake as a greeting, what interesting new greeting would you replace it with?
That’s a pretty silly question, but it can be a lot of fun. Plus, it’s doubly hilarious that you two are trying different greetings. Try secret handshakes or high nudges, you’re only limited by your creativity.
26. Who is the worst guest you have had in your home and what did he do?
It’s generally good for a funny story. And she will take advantage of it because it gives her the opportunity to tell one of her good stories. Encourage lots of detail and ask lots of questions.
27. When does time pass the fastest for you and when does it pass slowest?
What does she like and what bothers her? If you don’t know, well now you will! For the following questions, you can ask for more examples or ask her, with activities, to see which ones she finds tedious and which ones pass the time.
28. What always seemed like a good idea at the time, but rarely was?
This is just a fun mental exercise to find humorous / real examples. And I can almost guarantee that you both have good stories of bad decisions. See what you can imagine and see who has the craziest stories.
29. Are humans fundamentally different from animals? If so, how are we different?
Whoa, what’s this serious question doing here? Yes, get ready for a conversation full of landmines like religion and other entrenched beliefs. This question is not one to be popped up lightly. Pick the right time or skip it. Nothing wrong with keeping a light conversation, but I’ve always enjoyed a good, deep conversation. So dive in or give it a pass, it’s up to you.
30. You can broadcast a sentence on every TV and radio channel in the world and have it translated into the language of every country. What sentence do you say?
A question that only requires creativity. You can think of a lot of phrases that would have a lot of effect. You can take it in a more humorous direction, take it seriously, or a bit of both. However, if she wants to answer the question, always remember to ask why and find out more. Think of a few more examples and try to think of the sentence that would have the most impact or the funniest result.
31. What fact are you really surprised that more people don’t know?
Hey, who doesn’t like to learn new facts? Try to think of things the other person doesn’t know. You will learn something new and have fun things to tell. Just remember to talk about each fact, not just the quick fire facts.
32. What excites you the most and what would you like to be more passionate about?
I love this question because it touches the heart of the person or at least the way they see themselves. You can see what really interests her about who she wants to be. This one might even give you some insight into the direction she wants her life to go.
33. What’s the best feedback you’ve ever heard?
A really funny and often funny question. Chances are she has a really good story about an amazing comeback. Plus, you can tell any comeback stories you know. I mean, who doesn’t love to hear about a big comeback?
34. Who have you seen or spoken to in a long time and do you hope all is well?
Another question that dives a bit into the past. Perfect for getting to know her better. Get ready for a few memories. Of course, you probably don’t know this person, but it’s someone who is or was important to them.
35. Something that you have never been able to do?
Sharing faults and loopholes can be a great way for two people to come together. Just make sure you give your support and don’t laugh at what she can’t do, that stuff ruins the gist of the matter.
36. Who is the most humble person you know?
It’s a bit of a random question, but it might give you an idea of who she chooses to surround herself with or who she admires.
37. What is the silliest reason that someone you have known has completely lost it?
Another one of those questions for a good story. I’m sure you have a fun story about someone losing it to share as well. Perfect for laughing and starting a conversation.
38. What is probably the most annoying thing of all time?
We are all bored with things, now you can see what she finds boring. Probably a good idea to try and avoid doing things that she finds boring. And there’s a good chance you both share something that you find boring, and it’s always helpful to find commonalities.
39. What is the strangest tradition in your family?
I have come to the belief that no family is totally normal. There are strange traditions and customs in every family. Often people don’t even know that other families are practicing or not practicing a particular ritual or tradition.
This is the reason why this is a perfect question to find out more about her family and how she grew up, as well as to share some about your family.
40. If you could choose a living or dead person, who would you choose to lead our country?
Maybe political but this one will likely get a more creative answer in the end. It can tell you a lot about which direction she would like the country to go in or let you know that she is not doing politics.
41. Which application on your phone do you want to use more?
A little different on the normal question of “what is your favorite / most used app”. We all have apps on our phones (usually self improvement / education apps) that we want to start using, but can never get around.
This question is also a great gateway question for an apps discussion.
42. Who is the craziest person for power you have ever met?
Rather odd question, I wondered whether to include it on this list. But it could lead to an interesting story, so I decided to leave it in.
Don’t hesitate to skip this one if you’re not there or if you don’t think she’ll find it interesting.
43. What world-famous monument is it that you have no interest in visiting?
A rather random question, but very useful to see what she doesn’t like. It can definitely lead to some interesting answers and you will learn a lot more about the fact that she loves / hates traveling.
44. What do you think people are only claiming to love or are deluding themselves into loving?
A perfect question to find out what trends or fads she just doesn’t get the point of. It is certainly not a question normally asked, but it can give very interesting answers.
45. What joke went too far?
This one can get dark quickly depending on the story she decides to tell. Just a heads up. Still a good question though and can lead to an interesting story.
46. What are some of the warning signs that a guy is scary?
So we all know people who seem a little scary. So what mannerisms make them seem scary? Are they really scary or just a bit social awkward? It can really lead to a good conversation about how humans see themselves.
47. What is your very first memory?
A quick question that probably won’t tell you much, but it’s still a fun question to answer. We all like to talk about ourselves after all.
48. What is the most embarrassing thing you have said or done about someone you have a crush on?
Prepare for a step back. She might not want you to know it, but if she does, it can be a great question to bring out a good story. You might want to skip this one if you’ve just met her, but it’s great if you’ve known her for a while.
49. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Another somewhat generic question, but perfect for learning what types of movies she loves. It’s also a great introduction to a conversation if you also like any of the actors or actresses she mentions.
Plus, it’s easy to turn this question into a discussion about movies. Because who doesn’t like movies?
50. What is not there that you desperately need?
Perfect for creative responses and blue sky brainstorming. It’s always fun to imagine what form the solutions to problems will take. In addition, both of you will be able to become aware of the problems that are currently unresolved.
151 additional questions to ask a girl
51. What are you most grateful for?
52. What would you like to be able to relive?
53. How decisive or undecided are you?
54. What’s the puzzle that you just can’t take enough?
55. What era is the golden age?
56. What was the worst phase you went through?
57. What strange smell do you really like?
58. What is the best gag gift you have ever seen or obtained?
59. Who do you make happy?
60. Which animal are you surprised is not yet extinct?
61. What’s in your pockets right now?
62. What options would be presented if you could “right click” people?
63. What is the best advice you have been given?
64. What do you like to do that is traditionally considered masculine?
65. What did you eat regularly when you were a child, but now cringe at the thought of eating?
66. What have you learned recently that you really should have known?
67. If you were a figurine, what accessories would you sell yourself with?
68. Which car is so ugly that you were shocked?
69. Do you prefer to be warmed by too cold or cooled by too hot?
70. What sentence can you say that makes perfect sense now but that seemed crazy 20 years ago?
71. What is the best practical joke that you have pulled or seen pulled?
72. If you had inherited a private jet from a stranger, what would you do with it?
73. Something from your childhood that was common but is now quite rare?
74. What’s weird if you recommend everyone to try at least once?
75. Which country can you name but other than the name you know almost nothing else about it?
76. If you were given $ 5,000 for making the most people happy, what would you do?
77. What piece of culture or trend has died out, but you would like to see it return?
78. What innocent mistake on your part had dramatic consequences?
79. What kinds of things are normal now but will be valuable antiques a century later?
80. Something horrible that we humans have accepted because it is like that; but in reality things don’t have to be like this?
81. If you could hear every time someone said something good about you or something negative about you, which one would you choose?
82. What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
83. In your life, what have you done to give yourself the most satisfaction?
84. If you had to create a new dance movement, what would it be and what would you call it?
85. If everything was quantified, what life statistics would you like to see for yourself?
86. What would you really like to know when you were younger?
87. What songs can you sing that I will know after hearing two words from the song?
88. If you were given $ 100,000, but it could only be used to improve your shower or tub, what improvements would you make?
89. When was the last time you laughed so hard?
90. What is your story?
91. Why would you want more time?
92. When was the last time you had a hunch about something that turned out to be right? How about once your instincts were wrong?
93. What would you do if one day you wake up and everyone has just left without a trace?
94. What is your “and then it got worse” story?
95. What is your curiosity that killed the story of the cat?
96. What’s the biggest lie you’ve been told?
97. What would be the worst thing to put in a piñata?
98. What is the most unpleasant word?
99. What was the problem when this happened, but now everyone seems to have forgotten about it?
100. If you could devote your life to solving a problem, which problem would you choose?
101. What jobs exist because people are selfish?
102. If many people consider red to represent anger / passion, sadness blue, envy of green, what feelings could some of the other colors like purple, turquoise, silver or brown represent?
103. What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen on someone’s phone?
104. What’s your favorite way to meet new people?
105. What areas of your life do you have high hopes and what are those high hopes?
106. Who is the most spoiled person that you have personally met?
107. What is the most pleasant accent to hear with your language?
108. Which website or app has completely changed your life for better or for worse?
109. What makes you feel old?
110. Who is or was your biggest rival?
111. What is your favorite level without alcohol or drugs?
112. What is the worst thing that one person has said to another?
113. What do you think of the books?
114. What do you really want to know?
115. What is the difference between the social environment of children in school and that of 10 or 20 years ago?
116. What was your most memorable dream or nightmare?
117. What do you like about yourself?
118. What work will not soon be replaced by machines or computers?
119. What is getting more and more strange as you think about it?
120. What are you too old to take?
121. What cheesy song do you like?
122. What is the most ridiculous thing that you have convinced someone to be true?
123. On what event would you like to know the whole and complete truth?
124. What have you recently become obsessed with?
125. What is the biggest waste of money you’ve seen?
126. What surprises you?
127. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
128. What are some obsolete customs that no longer make sense, but that people continue to follow simply by tradition?
129. What would be the cutest infestation to have in your home?
130. What was the last disaster you avoided?
131. What shouldn’t have happened but happened anyway?
132. When you were a child, what stupidity were you afraid of death?
133. Apart from a raise or several vacations, what is the best benefit that a company can offer to its employees?
134. Where do you like to go for a walk?
135. If you found out that you would inexplicably fall dead in a year, what would you change in your life?
136. What is the most irritating thing you have ever had to craft or assemble?
137. Which film have you seen more than seven times?
138. What is popular culture taken very seriously, but 20 years from now people will find it extremely stupid?
139. What is the worst example of curiosity that kills the cat that you have seen?
140. What skill would you like more people to take the time to learn?
141. What would be the scariest text message to wake up to?
142. What really happened that seems absurd and unrealistic?
143. Which complex fictional character really intrigues you?
144. What personality traits are people proud of but shouldn’t be?
145. Most people want to be rich for one reason or another. Why do you want to be rich? What would be the biggest advantage of being rich?
146. What type of design do you like the most? Architecture, interior design, art, car, telephone or other.
147. What type of personality traits do you associate with certain names?
148. What is romantic in modern culture that really shouldn’t be?
149. What is the worst book you have ever read in school?
150. What always lets you down and what never lets you down?
151. What is the best thing to do for someone to encourage them when they are feeling down?
152. When you were a child, what movie did you watch over and over again?
153. If you could check someone’s email without knowing it, which email would you like to spy on?
154. When was the last / best time someone said something they thought they couldn’t hear or understand but you could?
155. Something about which you have completely changed your mind and gone from believing something to believing exactly the opposite?
156. What is the worst trait a person can have?
157. Which movie was great when it came out but didn’t age well?
158. What movie did you start to watch hoping it was awful, but actually good enough?
159. What’s the next retro thing that gets popular again?
160. What would you do if you knew that World War III was going to start in three months?
161. If you could know one truth about yourself, history, the world, or even the universe, what truth would you want to know?
162. What would you do if you fell deeply in love with someone online, but found out that they are actually a government-created artificial infantry system that now lives online?
163. Something that no one wants to hear, but that everyone should do?
164. What can you talk about all day?
165. What’s weird about you?
166. What are you excited about?
167. What was the most disappointing ending to a good book / movie / game?
168. Who is the luckiest person you know?
169. What is the main cause of your error or omission in your textbooks?
170. What is your favorite memory?
171. What item of clothing did you see that you desperately wanted?
172. What’s your best ethically gray life hack?
173. What is the reason for you getting out of bed in the morning?
174. What would you do if someone left a gym bag full of $ 2,000,000 on your porch?
175. If everything in your house had to be one color, which color would you choose?
176. Assuming you name inanimate objects, what are some names for inanimate objects that you own or have possessed? (i.e. cars, computers, shoes, etc.)
177. What question have you always wanted to ask, but were too afraid to sound stupid?
178. What would your warning label say if everyone were to have one?
179. What strange fear of childhood do you always keep this kind of thing?
180. If you were to fall into a coma and wake up in 2120, what would be the first thing you would want to know?
181. What is the best decision you have made?
182. What is the most embarrassing thing that has fallen out of your bag?
183. What is the funniest thing that you have seen in a member of your family?
184. Something only someone from your childhood would understand?
185. What would make the world more interesting if it was a different color?
186. What do you think about in the shower?
187. What is the best ice cream topping?
188. What makes someone “good”?
189. What is the dumbest thing you have done in the past 24 hours?
190. On what occasions have you done a double take?
191. Have you ever worked in retail?
192. What would the trailer for a movie about your life look like?
193. What kind of old person would you like to become?
194. What is the closest thing to magic that actually exists?
195. What do couples do that seriously annoys you?
196. If you could design an organ yourself, what would it do and where would it go?
197. If you had to choose your spouse based on a single question, what question would you ask?
198. If money weren’t an issue, what company would it be fun to work in?
199. What is the most polarizing question you can ask a group of friends?
200. Which of these living people would you most like to share a meal with?