All you need to ask him to get closer to him
As much as women are a real mystery to most men, these are also not easily understood.
Between those who hide their feelings under a macho guise and those who play it half-fig-half-raisin, it can be difficult to know if he likes you or what he really likes.
You must therefore prepare questions to ask him in order to get to know him better.
Whether you’re just starting a new relationship with a guy, or having been with him for a while and not really knowing much about him, these 100 Questions to Ask a Guy are for you ( or if you’re looking to get together. of a girl, read this) .
Questions to ask a guy: his preferences and choices
To fully understand his way of thinking, you need to know what he likes. Does he prefer to go to the beach or to the mountains?
It might seem insignificant in the grand scale of things, but in order to set up a successful date, this information is more than necessary: you want to be sure you don’t miss out. You must therefore prepare your questions well.
Also, you have to see if you have things in common: if he likes to travel and you are more sedentary, you are going to have to either compromise or go your way.
Some relationships are worth the effort, others are not. some choices can be put aside, others are very important to you.
Read also: 50 questions to ask your girlfriend
Here are the questions to ask a guy about his preferences and choices:
- When you’re feeling lazy, what’s your guilty pleasure on Netflix?
- If you were forced to move and go to an unfamiliar country, what things would you take with you?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- What is the thing, the quality that you prefer about yourself?
- When you are sad, which person or activity do you go to first?
- If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
- What is the thing that excites you the most?
- If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would you choose and why?
- What is best about your job?
- If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do during those 24 hours?
- What is the coldest place you have been / have traveled?
- If you could make three wishes, which would it be?
- If you could go 24 hours without working and without any responsibility, one day doing what you want, what would you do?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, what place would you choose?
- What is the first thing you would choose to do before you die?
- If someone gave you a million euros, right now, what would you do with it?
- Have you ever made a decision that changed your life completely? If yes which one ?
- What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?
- What is your guilty pleasure (snack, drink, etc.)?
- If you had to eat at a fast food restaurant for the rest of your life, which two places would you choose first?
- What is your favorite social network?
- What is the one thing that really allows you to relax when you are stressed?
- What is the hobby that you always dreamed of practicing but never did?
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- On Saturday evening, do you prefer to go out or stay at home?
- What is your favorite quote, verse or phrase?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is your dream job?
- If you had to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
Questions to ask a guy: his character
You have to make sure that he is not someone impulsive. Ask your man these few questions to find out what secrets are behind his exterior facade.
Her character is what can help you build a healthy relationship or destroy any hope of being happy together.
Some faults may be insignificant (eg, if he’s upside down), others may be a real kill-love, even dangerous (eg, if he’s stingy or violent). Preparing the questions to ask a guy is therefore essential.
- What is the thing that makes you smile the most, any time of the day?
- What is the thing that you are most proud of?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What is the scariest thing you have done?
- What is the thing that you are most grateful for?
- What is the thing that you are most afraid of?
- What is the best thing in your life right now?
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What’s the dumbestthing you’ve done?
- If you could rewrite your past, which is the first thing you would change?
- What is your dominant personality trait?
- What is the most difficult thing, physically speaking, that you have ever done?
- What is the most difficult thing, psychologically speaking, that you have ever done or experienced?
- What is the thing that best defines who you are?
- What do you believe in, in general or from a religious point of view?
- If you had to describe yourself in three words, which would you choose?
- What is one thing people would never guess about you just by looking at you?
- Can you tell me something, insignificant or important that you have never told anyone?
- What is the best compliment we have given you?
- What is your main talent?
- What is your astrological sign? Do you think he describes you well?
- What is your biggest regret?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- What scares you the most about the future?
- Have you ever done or accomplished something that you thought you were incapable of? If so, what was it?
- What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
- Are you the introvert or extrovert type?
- What is it that really makes you angry?
- Are you the type to plan everything or do you prefer to let things happen naturally?
- What is your biggest flaw?
Questions to ask a guy: his past and those close to him
His past, his family, his friends and his old connections made him the man he is today. we should not be afraid or ashamed to broach this subject because it is the foundation of everything. If you know how he grew up, what made him happy or what hurt him, you are going to be able to help him make peace with his past and move forward. Thinking about the questions to ask your companion in advance will allow you to anticipate your reactions.
You also want to know what will be your place in his life and among his relatives. If he spends too much time with these does he really need you? Will he make you feel too much or will he succeed in including you in his entourage?
- If you had to choose just one childhood memory, which one would it be?
- What is your best memory including an animal?
- Which member of your family are you closest to?
- What is your family like?
- How would others describe you?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What are your parents (or the people who raised you) like?
- What does your best friend look like?
- What is your favorite memory from college?
- Have you ever lost a loved one? What did he look like?
- Who is the person you could not live without?
- What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as a child?
- Which member of your family (close or less close) do you resemble the most?
- Have you made any mistakes in your past that you really regret?
- Who is your family, friends, or partner most important to you?
- How much time do you spend, on average, with your friends?
- What is the thing from your past that has marked your life the most?
- Does your family influence your choice of partner?
- Are you the type to spend time with family, friends or alone?
- According to your family, what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Questions to ask a guy: his expectations of a romantic relationship
This is the subject that interests you the most. How does he view romantic relationships?
You want to know if his ideal wife looks like you and if your desires and expectations of a married life are similar. Questions to ask your loved one should therefore be personal and intimate.
Read also: 50 questions to get to know yourself better
Again, some compromises are going to be acceptable while others are going to be hard to digest.
For example, if he doesn’t want to have children when your biggest dream is to be a mother, does your relationship really have a future?
The questions to ask can reveal hidden sides of her personality, just like her outlook on life as a couple.
Here is the list of questions to ask a guy on this subject:
- What is the thing that attracts you the most about the opposite sex?
- What are the top three qualities you look for in a potential conquest?
- What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl?
- What would your ideal first date be like?
- Do you want to have children one day?
- What do you think your future family will look like?
- What is the one thing that really makes you decide to trust someone?
- Have you ever been in love?
- How would you go about explaining what love is?
- Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Can you name one thing that you learned about yourself from a past relationship?
- What is the worst love kill for you?
- What is the most exciting thing for you?
- What is the craziest thing you have done for a girl?
- Is sex important to you?
Read also: 50 naughty questions to ask to turn you both on
- How many times a week do you like to have sex?
- For you, what are the foundations of a perfect romantic relationship?
- What should your partner bring to your relationship?
- Are you looking for something serious or just a flirt?
- Are you the dominant or dominated gender?
These questions can be difficult to ask. You may be embarrassed or even embarrassed, but having this discussion is inevitable. No one wants to waste time in a relationship without a future or with someone who is at odds with themselves.
We hope this list of 100 questions to ask your guy to get to know him better has helped you see things more clearly.
Sort out the ones that seem most important to you and don’t start these.
You can either organize a party where you go there frankly and ask her whatever you want. Or, you can slip a question here and there, discreetly, to test the waters!