Words of Wisdom – What is life? Now, when we ask ourselves like this, it means that there are existential questions that have not been answered about the true nature of life.
Often we ask how it should be a complete human being in life. Sometimes we get lost and don’t know the direction of the goal so that the life we live does not produce meaning that deserves our appreciation.
- Best Words of Wisdom
- Motivational Wise Words
- Words of Wisdom of Life
- Words of Wisdom of Friendship
- Words of Wisdom Love
- Islamic Wise Words
- Words of Wisdom About Living Successfully
- Words of Wisdom About Hope
- Words of Wisdom About Failure
- Words of Wisdom About Gratitude
- Words of Wisdom From Motivators
- Wise Words of World Figures
- Wise Words Full of Meaning
- Words of Wisdom About Nature
- Words of Wisdom About Family
- Words of Wisdom About Time
- Javanese Words of Wisdom
- English Words of Wisdom
Best Words of Wisdom
This time we will share various life wise quotes and quotes that can be a reflection and reflection for us all. Come on, please listen!
Motivational Wise Words
motivational wise words | istockphoto.com
Don’t limit your challenges, challenge those that limit you.
If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.
Believe in yourself and you will not be stopped.
Impossible is not reality but just an opinion.
Don’t Compare Yourself with Others. Compare Yourself with the One Yesterday.
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If your plan doesn’t work then change the plan, not the goal.
Do something today that will make your future self thankful.
All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Great things never come from your comfort zone.
Start each day with a positive mind and a grateful heart.
Optimism is faith that leads you to achievement.
If you want something that has never been owned in your life. You must do something that has never been done before.
If we continue to do what we do, we will also continue to get what we get.
Push yourself, because no one else will do it for you.
Success doesn’t find you. You have to go out there and grab it.
Words of Wisdom of Life
words of wisdom for life | unsplash.com
- Achievement is not a coincidence, and dreams will never come true without hard work.
Life is full of struggles in the journey of fighting dreams is the fuel that burns our spirits towards dreams and aspirations.
- Time will never wait. Pursue all your dreams, achieve all your dreams, with prayer and effort. Don’t just shut up.
Life is a struggle and must be fought for. Complete the effort with prayer, then be patient waiting for the perfect result.
- Everything will be heavy. But heavy doesn’t mean impossible.
When in a struggle there are big challenges, it means that the success waiting is also greater.
- Happiness must continue to be felt in the journey of life, not just a life goal.
The journey of life is much easier if you don’t bring your past.
- Good things come to those who wait. But even better things come to those who move for it.
Not everyone will understand your way. It’s okay, they don’t live to understand you.
- Don’t expect anyone to understand your way of life, especially if they never walk alone with you.
Life is a long journey in a narrow time, fill it with proud struggles, and cherish it with sincerity.
- The more difficult the struggle, the more beautiful it will be to achieve victory.
Believe in yourself Even if you don’t really believe it, pretend it. At one point, you will truly believe in yourself.
- Prayer is the power of conviction and passion. Efforts on the right path with prayer will be sure to be successful.
Words of Wisdom of Friendship
wise words of friendship | pexels.com
True friends are not those who have a lot in common, but those who have an understanding of every difference.
True friendship is when you have to see your best friend leave and know you won’t see him again. But you know he will always be in your heart and mind forever.
Words are easy to make, like the wind; Loyal friends are hard to find.
We used to be two strangers, then became friends. Now that we are friends, I hope we will never become two strangers again, even if we are now apart.
Friends look for you when others insult you, Friends embrace you when Others beat you.
I think of you as a friend. I thought friends were just a word back then. Nothing less, nothing more. But after meeting you, I realized that what matters is the meaning in it.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
The most beautiful thing about friendship is understanding and being understood. Without ever being pushy and wanting to win alone.
Birds have cages, spiders have webs, humans have friendships.
A best friend is someone who knows about you and still loves you.
A friend is someone who believes in me, when others say negative things about me.
A good friend is someone we trust and keep us calm with. He becomes a place to share grievances, share sorrows and not sell our secrets.
A good friend is a friend who dares to be straightforward and correct our mistakes so that we do not continue to drift into sin.
Friendship is not necessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no value for survival; Rather it is one of the few things that provides value for survival.
Friendship is not an opportunity, but a sweet responsibility.
Words of Wisdom Love
words of wisdom about love | istockphoto.com
- The greatest happiness in life is the belief that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved apart from ourselves.
Words of motivation
Simple in love, sincere in accepting flaws, and loyal in relationships.
- God never mistakes the gift of love to His servants because a love that comes must have a meaning and a reason.
Loving is a great gift that God gives to humans. Therefore, we need to always be grateful and keep all these gifts.
- When someone can make you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, that’s a real time. It is something precious.
Being loved deeply by someone who gives you strength. Loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- The fruit of silence is prayer. The fruit of prayer is faith. The fruit of faith is love. The fruit of love is service. The fruit of service is peace.
There are many things that you need to consider to choose who is the best to be a life partner, actually that’s wrong! Only the most important thing, is he who is able to guard your heart.
- When you break up, you feel very sad, but you miss other mixed feelings. The best way to deal with it is to be patient because time will give the answer to everything.
If you are truly in love, what appears on the outside won’t matter. Because the best house is a place that you build in each other’s hearts.
- Let go. Then the day after tomorrow, if he is your true love, he will definitely return in a wonderful way.
True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you endure.
- Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason why someone feels loved and believes in the goodness of others.
The most important thing in life is learning how to give love, and let it in.
Islamic Wise Words
Islamic wisdom words | pixabay.com
Whatever you spend on your family will be a source of reward from Allah. Not even a piece of food you feed your wife’s mouth.
Don’t love people who don’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, then they will also leave you.
Whatever happens in your day, rest assured that everything is God’s will and plan for your happiness.
Be grateful for the limitations you have because it gives you the opportunity to improve.
Indeed, Allah hates every person who is good at world affairs, but stupid in matters of the hereafter.
Don’t worry about what we don’t have, but worry when you don’t really appreciate His gifts.
Abstain from envy, because envy eats good deeds as fire eats firewood.
If you want to praise someone, praise Allah. Because no human has more to give to you and is more gentle to you than Allah.
Live like a tree that is full of fruit: living by the side of the road and being stoned by people, but being rewarded with fruit.
The only reason we are present in this world is to bear witness to the oneness of Allah.
Take advantage of five things before the five things come: your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your well-being before your poverty, your free time before your busy life, your life before your death.
Go on with your world affairs as if you live forever. And carry out your afterlife as if you were going to die tomorrow.
The heart becomes restless and restless when we are accustomed to supposing in dealing with life’s problems.
The arrival of death does not wait until you will get better. Be a good person and wait for death.
My sin weighs heavily on me. But when I measure it with Your grace, O Allah, Your forgiveness is greater.
Don’t explain yourself to anyone, because those who like you don’t need it. And those who hate you don’t believe it.
Words of Sarcasm
Words of Wisdom About Living Successfully
words of wisdom live success | unsplash.com
- Success at a young age is sustenance, the parents who carry it and those around us are the participants. For that love and share with them.
There is no such thing as failure, only success or learning! If it is not successful, it means that we still have to learn to be successful.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will be successful.
Young people who will have great success in the future are often taken lightly by their friends.
- It is much better for us to lose our youth than to lose our future.
A young person who will be successful will never give up until success is in his hands.
- Action while young. As long as his enthusiasm. As long as you dare. While there is plenty of time. While still a little dependent.
Don’t waste your youth. Put your energies into business, achievement, and charity.
- Spend your time exploring the world and creating. Remember you only live this youth once.
While you are young, have the experience of being like a mature adult. When you are old you have a spirit like a young person.
- Know that successful people are not as great as we imagine. They were just a little faster, a little bolder.
Success is not about age, nor is it a matter of big capital or even being smart in class. Success comes from hard work, a network of friends, strong motivation and a good attitude.
- Success is not accidental. It is made up of hard work, perseverance, study, sacrifice, and most importantly, love for what you are doing or want to do.
These great young men are those who have struggled hard to be successful since they were young because they do not want their children and their wives to live in difficulties one day.
- The 8 keys to success are passion, work, focus, motivation, ideas, self-development, serving, and perseverance.
Words of Wisdom About Hope
words of wisdom of hope | freepik.com
There is no cure as good as hope, no boost as great as hope and no tonic as strong as wishing for something to happen tomorrow.
Optimism is a sense of trust that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Everything extraordinary in this world is created by people who never stop trying even when it seems hopeless.
Prayer will be very powerful, when there is confidence in each verse.
Hope is the ability to see that there is light even though it is all in the dark.
Don’t leave hope in other people’s hearts. Instead, leave all hope to the origin.
The power of prayer will be much more effective when it is accompanied by self-determination to improve one’s attitude to life.
There is no success without hard work. There is no success without being together. There is no convenience without prayer.
You are never given hope without being given the strength to make it real all at once. But you have to work at it anyway.
In order to make a person happy, fill his hands with work, his heart with love, his mind with purpose, his memory with useful knowledge, his future with hope.
We may be disappointed with what has happened, but never lose hope for a better future.
We must accept limited disappointment, but never lose hope that is unlimited.
It is impossible to progress without change. People who can’t change their way of thinking can’t change anything.
Great people are not those who can see the faults of others, but who can see their own mistakes before blaming others.
No matter how much you try, the results are still God who is pleased. No need to worry and feel defeated, if it’s maximal.
Words of Wisdom About Failure
words of wisdom about failure | unsplash.com
- Lamenting and regretting the past won’t change anything. Get up and fix any errors that exist.
You have the strength within yourself to rise above whatever is currently trying to bring you down.
- We may stumble and fall, but to get back up, it’s better than running from the battle.
In this world nothing lasts forever, as well as adversity, over time it will be replaced with happiness.
- Our success in the future is far more important than our failures in the past.
The only regret that arises from failure is regret that it does not learn from it.
- Yesterday you probably failed. But today, do your best, so that tomorrow you can achieve success.
That success is a tiny spot on the top of the mountain of failure. So if you want to be successful, look for as many failures as possible.
- Giving up and settling into adversity will only slow down your path to success. Open your eyes, face the world, show that you can do it too.
Success goes from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Behind failure there are two advantages, namely the advantage to learn to find other ways and the advantage to strengthen mentally.
Failure destroys pride, failure to awaken intelligence, and failure leads to maturity.
- A defeat may be due to 1% of failures. But total defeat occurs when you decide to end the step and don’t want to learn from that failure.
If failure is like rain, and success is like the sun, then it takes both of them to see a rainbow.
- Success makes you known by people and brings many friends, while failure makes you better able to know yourself and know who your true friends are.
Your soul may be fragile when you experience failure, but it’s better than an empty soul because silence never tries.
Words of Wisdom About Gratitude
words of wisdom grateful | shutterstock.com
The whole universe will not provide for greedy people’s desires. However, if you are grateful, you will feel very satisfied with what you have today.
When a country has currency, you have it for yourself too. Your currency that will never run out and go bankrupt is gratitude.
Keeping facial expression is a decoration for the poor, just as gratitude is a decoration for the rich.
When you feel pain, forget it, but remember all the forms of goodness that you have got.
Gratitude and patience are brakes for slowing down the heights, the speed of self-forgetfulness, and excess ambition.
You will feel the beauty of life when you want to be grateful for all the things that you already have.
What often makes us ungrateful is comparing ourselves to others.
What you have given should never be remembered again, but always remember what you have received and always be grateful for it.
Know what life means, because with it you can feel true happiness. Life is about how we are grateful for everything we still have.
If you don’t find good to say about someone, it’s better to lock your lips tightly and you’ll be grateful later.
Since opening our eyes in the morning there are thousands of blessings that we have received from the creator, but we often forget. Let’s be grateful.
Whatever situation is happening, don’t forget to say gratitude, even suffering, don’t make us forget to give thanks.
Be happy as necessary, sad as necessary, love properly, hate just as much, and be grateful as much as possible.
Don’t you ever remember what you have given. But remember what you have received.
Being grateful can bring you peace of mind, because it can free yourself and your heart from the shackles of anxiety and mistakes.
Words of Wisdom From Motivators
wise words of the motivator | 500px.com
“We have to be meaningful to ourselves first before we become valuable people to others.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Small jobs done are better than big plans just discussed.” – Peter Marshall
“Some people dream of success, while others wake up every morning to make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
“You can’t go back and change the beginning when you started it, but you can start over from where you are now and change the ending.” – CS Lewis
“Don’t spend your time beating walls and hoping to turn them into doors.” – Coco Canel
“You don’t have to be extraordinary to start, but you have to start to be extraordinary.” – Zig Ziglar
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
“The world is sufficient to meet human needs, not to satisfy human greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Effort and courage are not enough without purpose and planning direction.” – John F. Kennedy
“Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
“A thousand parents can dream, one young man can change the world.” – Soekarno
“A good life is a life inspired by love and guided by science.” – Bertrand Russell.
“Life is a dream for those who are wise, a game for those who are foolish, comedy for those who are rich, and a tragedy for those who are poor.” – Sholom Aleichem.
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life, be happy, no matter what.” – Audrey Hepburn.
“Life is not about finding yourself, life is making you yourself.” -George Bernard Shaw.
Words of Rindu
Wise Words of World Figures
words of wisdom of world figures | unsplash.com
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ”—Arthur Ashe
- “Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Study as if you will live forever. ” -Mahatma Gandhi
“When you do something noble and beautiful but no one pays attention, don’t be sad. Because the sun looks beautiful every morning even though most of the audience is still sleeping. ” -John Lennon
“Don’t let the opinions of others drown out your inner voice.” -Steve Jobs
- “The highest reward for a hard worker is not what he gets from the job, but how much he develops with it.” -John Ruskin
“Never give up while you are still able to try again. There’s no end to it until you stop trying. ” -Brian Dyson
“When your desire is strong enough, you will appear to have the superhuman strength to achieve it.” – Napoleon hill
- “How foolish humans are, he destroys the present while worrying about the future, but cries in the future while remembering his past.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
“Falling in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness” – Robert Morley
“Growth starts when we start accepting our own weaknesses.” – Jean Vanier
- “A truly great person is one who makes everyone feel great.” – GK Chesterton
“Don’t be afraid that your life will end; be afraid that your life never begins. ” – Grace Hansen
“Life is made up of 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “That opportunity is like a sunrise. If you wait too long, you can miss it. ” – William Arthur Ward
“Don’t put off your work until tomorrow, while you can do it today.” – Benjamin Franklin
Wise Words Full of Meaning
words of wisdom meaningful | pixabay.com
Failure in the struggle does not necessarily mean setback.
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a person be successful without challenges.
Enjoy the trouble. Because behind that difficulty there must be convenience.
The only limit to achieving our dreams is our doubts about today. Let us move forward with active and strong conviction.
Start each day with a positive mind and a grateful heart.
There is no secret to being successful. Success can occur because of preparation, hard work, and willingness to learn from failure.
Never give up when you are still able to try again. There’s no end to it until you stop trying.
The strongest are not those who always win, but those who stay strong when they fall.
Be firm with yourself, let go of negative thoughts, and do your best. Anxiety only belongs to those who despair.
Learning is not just knowing what to do, but doing what we already know.
Let the beauty of what you love become what you do.
You can never plan for the future in the past.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Effort is often more important than results.
You are never too old to set other goals or to dream new dreams.
If the mind thinks in a believing manner, a person can do amazing things.
Words of Wisdom About Nature
natural and environmental wise words | istockphoto.com
- Even when you are unfair or sadistic to nature, he still always provides what you need in life
Isn’t nature also God’s creation? Then do you want to get two sins if you destroy nature? First, the sin of destroying it, the second is the sin of not being grateful for God’s creation
- Do you know what a natural disaster means? It is a sign that nature is angry with human mistreatment
Mountains are real schools for climbers to receive education about the nature of nature
- God has created the parts of the earth in a very beautiful way. Do not hesitate! Explore every part of it, then you will undoubtedly get peace of mind from it
You will know which are true friends and which are mediocre friends from climbing. Where he is able to keep his friend’s safety apart from his own safety, a true friend
- The number of steps on your way, will determine how much pleasure you will get. Because, enjoyment will be determined by who is the goal, and the ultimate goal is the Creator
The top part is the reason for you to keep going
- There is no place more beautiful to run than nature
So that your life doesn’t fail if you are near nature, then eat and sleep in his arms
- To feel what you have never felt, and to know what you have never known, then you need to climb mountains. Because there will be new things that the mountain teaches to every climber
Words of Rindu
Besides experience, adventure will also bring you together with another family
- Nature has lived for millions of years so that it is wise enough to teach you various lives beyond the people you think are smart
If nature is fierce enough for you to conquer, try to fight it with humility, not violence
- Nature is a mother like everyone, because she is able to become a school that teaches her children about various lives to give new enthusiasm
If you have never been stranded in a lush valley, it is a sign that you have never seen how magnificent the earth you are treading on.
- If you were to destroy nature, then where would you get food and shelter?
Words of Wisdom About Family
words of wisdom for the family | pexels.com
Work hard and never give up when you are young; is an investment of happiness for the family in our old age.
Don’t put too much importance on the people we just love, to neglect and forget about family.
Family is a treasure that you don’t need to look for, because family will always be there for you. Protect and love your family!
No matter where we are, our family always prays for good so that we will be kept away from badness.
Family; is a friend who is always there for us in the worst of circumstances.
When the burden is too heavy, don’t give up. God gave us a family; to try for their sake.
If we are sincere in striving for the happiness of family life, God will make it easier and show us the way.
Family is a mandate from God. Everything you do should be for family peace and happiness.
If we are sincere in striving for the happiness of family life, God will make it easier and show us the way.
You will always get love in the middle of your family, love without conditions, love that accepts you as you are.
When you want to give up, remember, there are many reasons not to give up. Friends of one of them, and especially God and family.
Family is one of the most important things we have, which will never change and is always there when needed.
The real heaven today that we can feel is our home filled with the warmth of our family.
Never give up. Especially for families. There is always a way as long as it tries and prays.
Don’t ever feel alone when you are left out because you still have friends and family who will always be there.
Love your family, because family is a unit of soul that is filled with mutual love, trust and understanding.
Words of Wisdom About Time
wise words of time and life | pixabay.com
- Failure and success take the same time. It remains how we use the time to achieve failure or success.
The difference between the rich and the poor lies in how they use their time.
- Time is the main asset. So be happy for anyone who is good at managing and taking advantage of time.
Everyone is all the same, has 24 hours in one day. success is determined by how well you use your time
- The most valuable ones: Health and Time. So, don’t waste time and take good care of your health.
People who do not use their time optimally are similar to those who waste their lives.
- Time is the main asset. So be happy for anyone who is good at managing and taking advantage of time.
There are only 3 things that can change a person: time, God, and himself.
- One of the characteristics of successful people is to arrive on time.
People who are always on time will be able to achieve success faster than people who can never be on time.
- Change when you still have time, because maybe there will come a time when you want to change, time you will no longer have.
Don’t just wait for the right time. Since it’s not the main thing, sometimes the wrong timing can be the perfect one.
- Using time is using it according to what has been predetermined. Wasting time is wasting it without a plan and carelessly.
Time was a perpetual cycle of fate. Day and night, morning and evening, the whole year never breaks. In every turn of his fate, there are always three possibilities. Parallel, moving in unison.
- Regardless of our circumstances, want to be sad, happy, time never stops waiting. Time is still running.
It is not enough to keep yourself busy; the ants are busy. The question is, what are you busy with ?.
Javanese Words of Wisdom
“Urip iku koyo coffee, yen no iso enjoy the taste of the grill pait.” (Life is like a cup of coffee, if you can’t enjoy it all you feel is bitter)
“Grandma wes intends to kerjo iku, ojo golek perkoro, grandmother is allowed to golek fortune iku ora need golek rai.” (If you have got the job, don’t look for a case, if you are intent on looking for sustenance, don’t look for a face)
“Kudu is enthusiastic, but not ono sing encourages.” (Must be Enthusiastic Even though No One is Enthusiastic)
“Grandma Wes Onok Sukurono, Grandma Durung Teko Entenono, Grandma Wes Lungo Lalekno, Grandma Ilang Iklasno.” (If you already have it, be grateful, if you haven’t arrived, wait, if you have left, forget about it, if you lose your heart)
“Ojo dadi kang lali karo kulite nuts.” (Don’t be a person who forgets the sacrifices and help of others)
“Ra legitimately claims that Konco kenthel grandma when I awor I mean you is grundel.” (No need to confess a friend if when you meet your heart it is still stuck)
“I admit, how come you want to follow Mulyo. When Konco Ciloko was even weak. ” (Claims to be friends but just wants to be famous. When friends have problems they leave)
“Grandma said that ojo dhuwur-dhuwur. Ngko lambemu to the plane. ” (If you talk don’t be high, your mouth will get hit by a plane)
“No need to pretend to be innocent to expect me. Lek in fact your attitude is awkward. ” (There’s no need to pretend innocence in front of me. If in fact you act like a dog)
“Friends Become Love. Sampek is crazy, dreaming of rubbing your cheek. Tansah nyoto Keroso Konco Dadi Tresno. ” (Friends become love to sleep, dreams rubbing your cheeks. Like reality feels like friends become love)
“Guyon ora popo, important sing ojo fist, yo!” (It’s okay to joke, the important thing is not to lash, huh!)
“Dudu relatives, dudu sometimes, the yen dies out of circles.” (Not family, not relatives, if you die, you will lose it)
“The yen is not seeing your eyes as much as you do, ketoke kowe arep bloating on my debt.” (If I see the look in your eyes, it seems like you will owe me)
“Mergo seng gaene ngekeki chocolate will lose because zinc ngekeki set of prayer tools.” (Because the one who gives chocolate will lose to the person who gives a set of prayer tools)
“Wae duwe trailer truck, mosok kowe ora duwe trailer?” (Even a truck has a partner, how come you don’t have a partner?)
“Grandma, your girlfriend ora gelem put up your picture, maybe the wonge is in your karo raim.” (If your boyfriend doesn’t want to put up your picture, maybe he’s embarrassed by your face)
Words of Crap
English Words of Wisdom
English wise words and their meanings | pixabay.com
“Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience ”. – Victoria Holt
(Never regret. If something is good, it’s a miracle. If it’s bad, this is a lesson)
“No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone changes”. – Spongebob Squarepants
(We can’t change other people, but we can be someone’s reason to change)
“The only failure is not to try”. – George Clooney
(The only failure is never trying)
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up”. – Thomas Edison
(Many of life’s failures are those who don’t realize how close they are to success when they give up)
“How do you spell love? You dont spell love. You feel it ”. – Piglet and Pooh
(How do we spell love? We can’t spell it. We feel it)
“Where there is love there is life”. – Mahatma Gandhi
(Where there is love there is life)
“Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop ”. – HL Mencken
(Love is like a war. Easy to start, but very hard to end)
“Have ever been and I’ll never leave again, ‘Cause you are the only one. And all my friends have gone to find, another place to let their hearts collide “. – Ed Sheeran
(Never and will never go again, because you are the only one. All my friends have gone to find another place to let their hearts collide)
“When i saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful, i don’t deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight”. – Ed Sheeran
(When I see you in that dress, looking so beautiful. I don’t deserve this baby, you look perfect tonight)
“Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it”. – Nicholas Sparks
(Love is like the wind, we can’t see it, but we can feel it)
This is a collection of the best life wisdom words that can be a source of reflection and self-reflection for the reader. Hopefully these wise words can become torches and guides that illuminate the journey of life