Biblical questions with answers: the most curious!
The Bible is the most widely reproduced book in most languages and the most widely read book in the world. If you are interested in this type of data, be sure to answer the following biblical questions with answers ; The most curious and interesting!
- Where in the Bible is it mentioned that the Earth is round? the Bible mentions it from its creation. In the Old Testament, in the book of Isaiah 40:22, it explains this.
- Who moved the stone with which the tomb of Jesus was covered? the stone was rolled away by an angel of the Lord. It is mentioned in the New Testament in Matthew 28: 2.
- What is the longest chapter in the Bible? Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible and has a total of 176 verses.
- What is the smallest book in the Bible? the shortest book in the Bible is the Second Epistle of John and consists of thirteen verses.
- Who wrote the Old Testament? the authors include Moses, Joshua, Samuel, Jeremiah, Ezra, Mordecai, David, Solomon, Isaiah.
- What men did not die as mentioned in the Bible? According to the Bible, it was two men who did not die. The first was Enoch, mentioned in Genesis 5: 22-24, and the second was Elijah, mentioned in 2 Kings 2:11.
- Who is the first woman mentioned in Genesis? According to a rabbinic interpretation of Genesis 1:27, the first woman whose existence is mentioned in this book is Lilith, who left her husband and the Garden of Eden.
- How did David kill Goliath? David mortally wounded Goliath by driving a stone into his forehead, which he threw with a sling. After he fell to the ground, David took the giant’s sword, finished him off, and cut off his head. This fact is described in 1 Samuel 17: 48-51.
- Who doubted when Jesus walked on water? Peter was the one who hesitated. Matthew 14: 22-33 reports this.
- What was it that suddenly appeared when Elijah was carried up to heaven by a whirlwind? chariot of fire and horses of fire.
- What is the shield, helmet and sword that God offers Christians against the forces of the evil one? the shield is your faith, the helmet the salvation that protects your head, and the sword the word of God that the Holy Spirit gives you. All of this is mentioned in Ephesians 6: 1-17.
- Where is it said that Satan will be trapped for a thousand years? this is mentioned in Revelation 20: 1-3.
- Who cut Samson’s hair? It was a man who cut Samson’s hair, not Delilah, as many believe. She was the one who put Samson to sleep with his head on his legs, but then called for a man to cut the seven braids from his hair. Judges 16:19.