Biblical questions for children
In the book of Proverbs, chapter 22, verse 6 it is said: “Train a child in his way, and even when he is old, he will not depart from it.” If you taught your children God’s shovel from an early age, they will have no problem answering the following questions. Then we show you some questions from the bible for children , write down!
- What did God do in the beginning? This event is written in the Bible in the book of “Genesis, chapter 1, verse 1” and it says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”
- What was the name of the apostle who accompanied Jesus and later denied knowing him? Peter was the apostle who denied Jesus. In Matthew chapter 26: 69-74, this event is mentioned.
- Do you know what resurrection is? the resurrection means that we should not be afraid of death, because it will free us from that suffering. In Acts chapter 2, verses 22-24 mention the resurrection of Jesus overcoming death.
- Why shouldn’t you love pictures? In the book of Exodus 20: 4-5, God forbids the worship of images, because according to various biblical accounts, true worship of God was completely devoid of images. “You must not bow down to them or be led to serve them, because I, Jehovah, their God, am a God who demands exclusive devotion.”
- Where did Jesus preach as a child? in the temple in Jerusalem when he was 12 years old. This is mentioned in the Bible in the book of Luke 2: 41-50.
- Who made Adam and Eve sin in paradise? the serpent was the most cunning animal in paradise and made Adam and Eve sin. In Genesis 3: 1-6 is the description of this fact.
- What were the ten plagues that struck Egypt? Among the calamities mentioned in the Old Testament we find the following: the waters turned into blood, the plague of frogs, the invasion of lice, the contamination of flies, the plague of cattle, ulcers, the rain of hail and fire, the invasion of locusts, darkness and the coming of the exterminating angel.
- What is the fifth commandment of God’s law? This commandment is one of the most important, since God invites us to exalt, give love and respect to parents. The fifth commandment says: “Honor father and mother.” Exodus 20:12. If you want to know what the Ten Commandments are, be sure to check out this other oneHOWTO article.
- What biblical person was swallowed by a large fish? Jonah, a disobedient prophet, was swallowed by a large fish and then vomited on the beach. This account is described in the book of Jonah 1:17.
- What was the name of the man that God used to divide the Red Sea? his name was Moses. God told him to extend his staff over the Red Sea and with a strong wind blowing from the east, the waters of the sea parted. This fact is described in the book of Exodus 14: 21-22.
- What was the name of the strongest man in the Bible? the strongest man is a judge named Samson, whom God chose to save the Israelites from the Philistines. His actions are related in the book of Judges, chapters 13-16.
- What cities did God destroy because of your sins? Sodom and Gomorrah were the cities that God destroyed with fire and brimstone from heaven. The destruction of these two cities is described in the book of Genesis 19: 24-25.
- How did John the Baptist die? John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod’s orders to please Herodias’ daughter. This event is narrated in Matthew 14: 1-12.