DSTV is an abbreviation that stands for ” dstv“. It is commonly used in the social network, to indicate that the user is outside the network.DSTV is a steel structures for CNC controllers. It transmits information from 3D CAD models to postprocessors of automatic metalworking operations: contour cutting, sawing, drilling, punch, 3D thermal cutting, etc.
DSTV is designed to transfer data from a 3D model to postprocessors, that is, it was conceived as a “universal language of communication” between automation systems. But due to openness, accessibility and prostate, DSTV is increasingly used to store data. There are many different paid and free browsers, editors, converters of DSTV format.
Algorithm That Works With DSTV Format
- The designer creates a 3D model of metal structures.
- If necessary, an expert performing the functions of a technologist makes changes to the 3D model, agreeing with the designer.
- Parts are uploaded from a 3D model to a common database consisting of DSTV files with the assignment of file names in the form of pass-through part numbers.
- Based on the CAD model data, a specification is generated that includes basic details of the part and links to the location of the NC files. These specifications can be exported via XML to various software. Whatever the CAM system is used in the enterprise, I recommend creating an Excel file separately for each project, this will provide an opportunity to diversify the work with information about the details.
- The head of the procurement area receives the work volume of parts with the specification. Groups by type of material and develops a production plan by looking through every detail in the DSTV Viewer.
The order picker receives a list of parts structured by brands and forms sets for delivery to the workplaces of the assembly-welding section. The work of the picker can be significantly accelerated by equipping it with an industrial computer or a tablet with DSTV Viewer. The order collector in turn opens up 3D models with dimensions, which allows him to quickly find the necessary parts.